Upgrading of drilling rigs is among the key activities of OOOáKliver's business. An upgraded drilling rig in the climatic version U, category 1 (-45á░C to +45á░C) per
GOSTá15150-69 can operate in the temperate climate microclimatic areas in the fields with a hydrogen sulfide content of less than 6á%. The rigs are equipped with
advanced high-tech equipment from leading Russian and foreign manufacturers. Manufacture of a rig's mast and substructure unit is carried out based on
OOOáKliver's in-house developed documentation
In 2017, within the project of upgrading of the rig fleet of leading Russian oil and gas companies, Kliver Yards manufactured and delivered 3 sets of a mast and substructure unit (VLB) for drilling rigs of echelon type of 200áton capacity for OOO SGK Burenie and 5 sets of the same for West Siberian Branch of OOO Burovaya Kompaniya Eurasia.
Each set of a mast and substructure unit includes a mast of 200áton capacity, mast raising device, substructure, skidding boxes, crown block, drill floor, beam cranes, a V-door, catwalk, and a jib crane. The mast and substructure unit is equipped with a hydraulic skidding system and all the required electrical equipment.
Early in 2018, a set of a mast and substructure unit, two sets of a substructure, and two sets of skidding boxes are planned to be delivered to West Siberian Branch of OOO Burovaya Kompaniya Eurasia.
The total weight of the complete products within the said projects is estimated at 1950áton.
Since 2013, OOOáKliver have manufactured and commissioned:
- 26ásets of a mast and substructure unit (VLB);
- 9ásets of a rig mast;
- 4ásets of a rig substructure;
- 5ásets of a rig skidding system.
Information related to this topic Modernization of cluster rigs
- Modernisation of cluster rigs
- OOO "Kliver" has received the Certificate of conformity for the manufacture of cluster and fixed-type drilling rigs
- OOO "Kliver" received new orders
- Two DDU sets were shipped
- Train rig 225 t capacity
- Derrick and winch unit for Strezhevskoy expedition of SGC Drilling
- New DDU modernization contracts, 2014
- Certificate of Conformity of the Quality Management System to API Specifications Q1 and F4 that entitle the company to use the API Monogram 4F for manufacture of drilling units (derrick, mast, crown block, substructure)